Though Windows 7 is on how to become the major operating system by setting the decade-old Windows XP, I later discover that some people still asked for assistance concerning how to skip forgotten Windows XP login password. So here list 4 fast Windows XP password recovery tips.
Hint 1: Use the administrator accounts.
1. Press Ctrl + Alt, and hit Delete twice when the Windows login screen appears. The traditional login dialog box will open.
2. Type “administrator” in the username box and click on OK. You are going to get into Windows if you never add a password to the administrator account.
3. Click Start and choose Run, then type” control userpasswords2 “, click OK. It’ll bring up the User Account window.
4. Pick the account with password forgotten, and then click reset windows 10 password without disk.
5. Type and confirm your new password and then click on OK to complete your operation.
Tip 2. Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery
Majority users will resort to Windows password recovery once they forgot password in Windows XP. It lets you burn a password retrieval CD/DVD or USB flash drive to reset forgotten or unknown password in minutes. No old password, reinstallation, or computer skill is needed.
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker
2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive
3. Set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB
4. Reset forgotten Windows password to clean.
Tip 3. Use free Windows Password Cracker
Ophcrack is a free Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It’s a really efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of this method.
1. Load the Ophcrack CD into the computer, install and run it.
2. Click on Load and select the suitable password LM (LAN Manager) hash to use or select PWDUMP Document if the hash has been dumped and stored using pwdump2.
3. Otherwise, choose encrypted SAM allowing Ophcrack to dump the hashes in the SAM and SYSTEM files recovered from a Windows machine when booting on another disc.
4. Click Tables, and choose the folder or location to store the rainbow hash tables downloaded or installed from the installer.
5. Pick the Kind of tables you wish to utilize
6. Click Launch to begin the cracking process.
Tip 4. Use Windows XP installation CD
It is the last option to reinstall Windows by using a setup CD. If you do not have something important on your computer, you can take this option under the account. Please note your computer is going to be removed after installing.